Discover Scuba Diving(DSD) R 1080-00
Open water Course (Includes 2 shore & 2 Boat dives) 18 m max depth R 4900-00
Advanced Open water (Includes 2 boat dives) 30 m max depth R 4600-00
Refresher Course/Re-Activate R 950-00
Deep Specialty Course(4 dives) R 3600-00
Wreck Specialty Course(4 dives) R 3600-00
Enriched Air Specialty Course (Theory & 2 dives) R 2600-00
Enriched Air Specialty Course ( Theory only) R 1900-00
Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course(2 dives) R 2450-00
Under Water Digital Photography Course(2 dives) R 2450-00
Dry-suit Specialty Course (own dry-suit required)(2 dives and pool dive) R 2350-00
Night Specialty Course( 3 dives) R 2800-00
Compressor Operator Course R 1400-00
Emergency First Response(EFR) Course R 1100-00
Rescue Diver Course(pool and 2 dives) R 3500-00
Oxygen(O2) Provider course R 850-00
PADI Dive Master Course R10900.00
DIVERS ALERT NETWORK
First Aid and Basic Life Support( Department of Labour approved) R 990-00
DAN – O2 first aid, Hazardous Marine life Injuries etc. POA
Great White Morning or Afternoon Trip: you’ll be treated to breaching Great White Sharks, cage diving and natural predation phenomena using a decoy.
Cape Point Pelagic Trip: Mako and Blue sharks, as well as Pelagic Birds make this a trip an unforgettable experience
Exclusive Dive Packages
Shore dive package to Broadnose 7 Gill Cow Sharks: The Seven Gill Cow shark is a prehistoric predator and this dive site is one of the few places in the world where you have a chance of diving with this rarely seen shark. The surrounding kelp forest is also home to a variety of small endemic cat shark species including shy shark, puff adder shy shark, striped cat shark, leopard cat shark and spotted gulley sharks.
Shore Dive, Boat Dive, Wreck Dive and Night Dive packages available to suit divers of all qualifications
- Please note the above packages are tailor made for each guest and we suggest that you provide us with your schedule and idea of your expectations so that we can build a package uniquely suited to you. As we use private dive operators and instructors, this enables us to arrange courses to fit most schedules and budgets.
- Dive Equipment available at an extra cost.
- Accommodation is available on request.
- Price includes basic entries, wine tasting and pick up where applicable.
- No lunch provided.
- All Courses include rental equipment (unless specified) and dive computers.
If you have all your own gear a 10%-15% discount can be applied, terms and conditions apply.
Note that Dive Permits would be needed.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Please contact us with your requirements and Dive CoursesPackages can be structured accordingly, the prices shown is only guidelines and can change to your benefit.