Tour Cape Town
Cape Town has plenty of history and Nature sights on offer to sightsee and Tour Cape Town. All Dive Inn tours are Private.
If the Cape Doctor (the South Easter wind) is to strong or diving is not possible, we can dive into the Winelands. The Stellenbosch and Franshoek wines are some of the best wines in the world. Cape Town has many national monuments with interesting stories behind them. Nature lovers can explore Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch Gardens, beaches and walking trails in and around Cape Town.
We can arrange white shark cage diving, Safaris to see the big 5 and many more. Ask and we can advice if can get it sorted or not. If not we will help and supply you with correct contact details.
Tour Cape Town
The weather is quite fair throughout the year in Cape Town with winter months (May to August) being the wettest but with the rain comes some of the best False Bay diving. During summer (September to April) the air temperature can rise to 35 degrees Celcius in Cape Town and even higher inland. With temperatures this high, the South Easter is always welcome.
Cape Town can be visited all year round. Summer and Winter weather conditions allow diving in different parts of the Peninsula and touring can be done every month. July to September being very good months for diving, wild flowers and whale watching.
Tour Cape Town for full day or even some half days in and around Cape Town:
**Price for 2 people:
- Cape Winelands Tour to Franschhoek and/or Stellenbosch – R3300.00
- Tour Cape Town City Tour – halfday including Table Mountain- R3500.00
- Peninsula & Cape Point & PenguinsTour – R3300.00
- Shore Dive and City/Peninsula Tour – POA
- Boat Dive and City/Peninsula Tour – POA
- Whale Route / Hermanus Trip – POA
- West Coast / Flower Tour (seasonal) – R3500.00
- White shark cage diving and Hermanus Tour – 6600.00
- Big 5 safaris can be arranged to Aquila safaris
** Prices includes entries to Cape Point, toll fees, Boulders Penguin colony.
**3 Standard wine tastings, chocolate or beer tasting included.
** For more than 2 people please inbox firstname.lastname@example.org.
** All tours are Private.
EXCLUDED: Lunch is not included.